Buy Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) is a central nervous system stimulant. It affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. Lisdexamfetamine, sold under the brand name Vyvanse among others, is a stimulant medication that is mainly used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in people over the age of five as well as moderate-to-severe binge eating disorder in adults. Lisdexamfetamine is taken by mouth. Its effects generally begin within 2 hours and last for up to 14 hours.
- Lisdexamfetamine is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) as part of a total treatment plan, including psychological, social, and other treatments. It may help to increase the ability to pay attention, stay focused, and stop fidgeting. Lisdexamfetamine may also be used to treat binge eating disorder (BED). It may help to reduce the number of binge eating days.This medication is a stimulant. It is thought to work by restoring the balance of certain natural chemicals (neurotransmitters) in the brain.This medication is not recommended for use for weight loss due to the risk of serious side effects.
- Take this medication with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once daily in the morning. Do not take this medication in the afternoon or evening because it may cause you to have trouble sleeping. The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Your doctor may adjust your dose to find the dose that is best for you. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully.
How should I take Vyvanse?
Take Vyvanse exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Lisdexamfetamine may be habit-forming. Never share Vyvanse with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it. Selling or giving away this medicine is against the law.
Take Vyvanse with or without food, first thing in the morning.
Read all patient information, medication guides, and instruction sheets provided to you. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
The chewable tablet must be chewed before you swallow it.
Do not crush, chew, break, or divide a Vyvanse capsule. Swallow the capsule whole.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Vyvanse: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- signs of heart problems – chest pain, trouble breathing, pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest, feeling like you might pass out;
- signs of psychosis – hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not real), new behavior problems, aggression, hostility, paranoia; or
- signs of circulation problems – numbness, pain, cold feeling, unexplained wounds, or skin color changes (pale, red, or blue appearance) in your fingers or toes.
Seek medical attention right away if you have symptoms of serotonin syndrome, such as: agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Vyvanse can affect growth in children. Tell your doctor if your child is not growing at a normal rate while using this medicine.
Common Vyvanse side effects may include:
- dry mouth, loss of appetite, weight loss;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- fast heart rate, feeling jittery;
- dizziness, feeling anxious or irritable; or
- nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, constipation.